About the ODP
Support the ODP
Invest in Your Community & Your Own Future
The Older Dominion Partnership Needs Your Help. You have the power to shape our community. Please consider becoming an Older Dominion Partnership supporter by making your tax deductible contribution today. Your contribution will help provide the state with necessary resources and information to meet the needs of our community as the Age Wave approaches.
Our goal is to be a free resource. Your voluntary support at any level will help make that possible. All donors will be recognized as an Older Dominion Partnership Supporter.
Tax Deductible Contributions
You can donate online using Network for Good. Click on the logo below.
To send a send in a check email email@example.com for further instructions.
Become an Older Dominion Partnership Sponsor
The Older Dominion Partnership provides a venue where business leaders, health system executives, non-profit executives, philanthropists university professors, and state government officials can obtain cutting edge research, best practices, and data for state-wide age wave planning.
- Position your company or organization at the agora of Age Wave information while simultaneously supporting our efforts to prepare the state of Virginia for the Age Wave. Your company will be recognized on our Web site and in our e-Newsletter.
- Underwrite an Older Dominion Partnership event.
The following individuals and organizations are currently investing in the Older Dominion Partnership efforts to strengthen our community.
Commonwealth of Virginia
- Office of the Secretary of Commerce and Trade
- Office of the Secretary of Health & Human Resources
- Virginia Department for the Aging
- Richmond Memorial Health Foundation
- The Community Foundation Serving Richmond & Central Virginia
- Danville Regional Foundation
Associations & Non-Profits
- AARP Virginia
- Baptist Community Ministries
- Estate Planning Council
- Greater Richmond Chamber
- Hands on Greater Richmond
- Network for Good
- Senior Connections, CAAA
- United Way of Greater Richmond and Petersburg
- Virginia Association of Area Agencies on Aging (V4A)
- Virginia Association of Counties (VACo)
- Virginia Association of Local Human Services Officials
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Health Care Association (VHCA)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System
- Boomer Project
- Dominion Resources
- First Market Bank
- Genworth Financial
- HCA Virginia
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Owens & Minor
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Sentara Health System
- Southeastern Institute of Research
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System